Thursday, May 19, 2011

brayden | 5-month-old session | baby plan

I love offering a Baby's First Year Plan to my clients! Not only is it a great value, it allows me to get to know these families a little better over the course of the plan. By the first birthday celebration session, we will have been together four times to document this special time of their lives.

I could not believe how much Brayden had grown since our last session. He went from being a hungry, sleepy newborn to a deliciously plump, smiley baby!


Amanda had bought some really cute outfits for his pictures, complete with accessories! He was not fond of the baby flip flops, but was happy to keep the shades on.

One of my favorite parts of photographing this family is that they come to our sessions with ideas for pictures that they'd like to have. So, no, Brayden's not really walking yet, but he liked feeling the grass on his teeny, little toes!




He is just starting to sit up, but still needs a little help to stay that way. I love his little furrowed brow in this picture--please, can someone tell me what this baby is worrying about?! 'Hmmmm, when's my next meal?' :wink:





Now, even though we still had another little outfit, what is a baby session without a little "nekkid baby" time?





Can someone please help me??!! These stripes are making me a little woozy!





He did great lifting (and holding!) himself up for these tummy-time pics, but Amanda had to be just a few inches out of the frame (like, less than 2 inches!) because this boy likes to roll...





After a quick wardrobe change into his little Easter outfit, we tried to get a picture with his new bunny, but little man was not really interested... He had other things on his mind.......




He flopped himself back on the beanbag and sacked. out. He was seriously down for the count! Went from a tiny little fuss, to sound asleep in about 10 seconds! Amanda asked if I was available to come over and take pictures before nap and bed times....

So we took the opportunity to recreate a picture from his first session.




We're planning to get together again in August, and I can't wait to see what this little guy has up his sleeves! Somehow I doubt I'll need my beanbag... I'm planning to bring my track shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment