Saturday, July 23, 2011

the o family | four generation photo session

Four of the photographs I cherish the most are the four-generation pictures I have for my children while their great-grandparents were still living. It is so important to take those pictures when you have the chance! I know that these pictures showing the links of our family will be treasured by my kids some day too. One of my baby plan families scheduled time for a four generation photo session before their daughter's 4-month-old session. We got together at Allison's mom's gorgeous home on Lake Norman to take the photos.
First, the girls. It is so cool how you can see the family resemblance in these beauties!
Then we let some of the guys join the fun...
I think that Catherine has the same color of eyes as her great-grandma!
Kim (Catherine's grandma), saved this dress from her childhood. You just don't see this dotted swiss fabric used anymore, which is such a shame! Catherine was way more interested in checking out her toes than looking at me though...
Allison's dad had been painting when I arrived, so had to get cleaned up to be in the pictures. This is my favorite picture of all of the direct members of the four generations. I hope that they will cherish this picture some day as much as I do mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment